Your employees deserve a fun day. Reward them with biplane rides, discuss your next strategy surrounded by fighter jets, and get to know your co-workers with a barnstorming picnic.
Our parks and national museums are all completely free. #ComeDiscoverFly with us.
Download Profile Sheet
Enjoy free museum admission for your employees and reward them with rides on the flight simulators.
- STEM Learning Nodes, 40 people
- Air Force Museum Six-Story Theater, 400 people
Co-located in the National Museum of the United States Air Force.
- National Aviation Hall of Fame Board Room, 15-25 people
Build your team climbing the Brethen Tower, enjoy an employee picnic, and host an elegant reception, meeting, or annual gala.
- Hawthorn Hill (dine at Orville Wright’s table), 50 people
- Carillon Brewing Company, 80 people
- Winsupply Leadership Center, 700 people
Reward your star employees with a biplane ride on “Sunny.”
- Willis Wing Hangar, 100 people
- Barnstorming Picnic, 85 people
Build your team on Ohio’s only National Water Trail and paddle through rapids in downtown Dayton.
- Paul Laurence Dunbar Auditorium (Ohio’s first African American state memorial), 40 people
Build your team and a B-17 with the restoration crew at Champaign Aviation Museum.
- Central Hangar, 250 people
- Library Conference Room, 15 – 60 people